Attention iSupplier Users:
As part of Con Edison's enhanced security measures, your iSupplier Portal password will expire every 90 days.
The iSupplier Portal self-service module enables our suppliers to manage purchase orders,
submit invoices, view payments, and respond to request for quotes.
Below is a step-by-step guide for using the iSupplier Portal.
If you need further assistance, the Supplier Management Group can be reached at 212-460-4125. You will be required to
listen to a series of prompts (see below). Please choose the appropriate one.
- Press 1 for Oracle password assistance, supplier enablement or RFQ bid response assistance
- Press 2 for vendor qualification
- Press 3 for ACH enablement, adding new or updating existing purchasing and remit to sites. Please
click here for the ACH form.
If your company has undergone a name change, it will need to be reviewed by Con Edison’s Legal Department prior to the
information being updated in our supplier master file. In order to help facilitate the review process,
we are requesting the documents listed below. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On company letterhead: state (1) old name and new name, (2) when and why the
name change occurred (i.e. – merger, acquisition, etc.), and (3) if scope of
business has changed (i.e. – expanded to include additional services, products,
etc.). Letter needs to be signed by an officer.
- New W-9 or W-8 form signed and dated with tax classification checked off (i.e. - corporation, partnership, etc.). The latest forms can be
found on the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website: www.irs.gov.
- Applicable legal documentation showing name change: articles/certificate of
incorporation, certificate of merger, assignment letter, asset purchase
agreement, bankruptcy documentation, etc. with state seal.
- If applicable: An Assignment & Assumption Letter in which the old company will assign contracts and responsibilities and
the new company will assume contracts and responsibilities.
If you require assistance regarding the payment of your invoice(s) or if you have other related questions,
please contact Accounts Payable at email@example.com.
Include your payee code or purchase order number in your correspondence.
If you are a new or existing supplier and need access to iSupplier Portal,
please click here for the Supplier Enablement Template.
For the latest version of the W-9 or W-8 forms, please click on the following link to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.