eHASP Course Overview
Con Edison's eHASP (Environmental, Health, and Safety Plan) course is designed to educate contractors working with our company to meet or exceed established regulatory standards of worker health, safety, and environmental concerns. It is Con Edison's policy to demonstrate leadership and excellence in these areas, and we expect our contractors to strive for excellence along with us.
Con Edison is especially proud of the success of our contractors in the areas of job-site and worker safety. It is the contractor's responsibility to plan for and then implement all work according to federal, state, and local regulations. Contractors who continue to maintain high standards will continue to be recognized and rewarded.
How to use eHASP
Successful completion of the eHASP course is critical to the overall success of any given project, and is necessary before any work begins.
- Each module must be taken in order and all modules must be completed.
- Each module of eHASP consists of an information chapter with practice questions.
- Upon successful completion of each module and the exam, you will be asked to type in your name, company name and email address.
- Once completed, an email will be sent to HASPEMAILS@coned.com.
- Once all emails have been received in order, you will be notified that you have successfully completed the course.
Click "Module 1" now to start the course. If there are any questions or problems, please send an email to HASPEMAILS@coned.com.